TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
(some fine details of conditions to think about that other shops might not elaborate on)
- Turn around times: Current turnaround is 7-10 business days. This starts when we have received everything from you (i.e. final print ready art, deposit for the job, and approval for your mockup). Once this is received, we will begin running your job. This time does not include any add on’s including (but not limited to) shipping, last minute changes to your order, holidays, or any other unforeseen circumstances. We are also not responsible for any delays in shipping with any shipping company.
- Changes to an order: Any changes to an order after the order has been approved and has begun its production time will cause further delays and will be subject to a $50 change fee on top of any additional costs the changes will occur. Please be diligent in making sure the final mockup is exactly what you want when giving approval to optimize turnaround time and cost. Cancellations to an order before approval is given is subject to a 20% restocking fee. Cancellations to an order after approval is given is subject to a 50% restocking fee on all unprinted goods. All printed goods cannot be cancelled and/or refunded.
- Rush Fees: Any requested turnaround time that is less than our standard times will incur and added rush fee. Rush fees will be dependent on the size of the job, amount of time we have to finish said job, the level of difficulty and how many other orders may need to be displaced in order to accommodate your request. Our basic rush fee schedule is based on a ten business day standard. A 5 day turnaround would then be up to a 50% added rush fee based on the fact that we have half the normal amount of time to complete your order for example. Rush fees are calculated on a case by case basis.
- Artwork requirements: Screen printing can only be as good as the artwork. Although we can work with a variety of files, we recommend 300 DPI (Photoshop) OR Vector (Illustrator) artwork. This will always be the best output possible. We also require for the art to be perfectly sized and scaled to how you want it to look on the final print. (with which we provide templates to assist with this). We can’t be responsible for the final quality of the print due to poor artwork. If we foresee any problems with your artwork, well be sure to inform you. Likewise, if you have questions about your artwork, please ask us before approval of your final mockup so that we can correct these problems before your job is run.
- Quotes / Estimates: Finalized quotes expire in 15 days from the day of issue. Quotes are also subject to change upon review of the graphic. You will usually receive an estimate within 24 working hours of your quote request.
- Artwork Approval: We will always send out a final mockup of your job before going to print. This mockup will usually detail the quantities, sizes & color of the goods, image size / placement, ink color, and close up of the final artwork. This is your chance to change any details of your job. Once approval is given, anything overlooked is not our responsibility. Please ensure that everything is concretely accurate with all details before giving up final approval.
- Garments: We wish there was a machine that could manually construct the perfect T-shirt, but unfortunately all garments are handmade. Because of the nature of these conditions, each and every garment has its own unique quality and sometimes, slight damages (including slight inconsistencies in color, size, cut, construction and shade of the garments). Although we try to remove any/all recognizably damaged goods as we print, we aren’t responsible for the occasional oversight of damaged product getting into your batch.
- Screens: Due to our extremely calculated prices that we have, we are always striving to keep our costs down and give those savings back to our clients. In this, we don’t charge any set up fees for any jobs that we produce. These screens belong to us, and unless you specify in advance that you want to purchase a screen (roughly $10 fee), we will keep the screens to reclaim and use for future jobs, thus lowering the cost for everyone in the long run.
- Damages: Although we have many years of experience in screen printing, due to the nature of the work, accidents still happen. We aren’t liable for these small under runs that occur during printing. Usually spoilage doesn’t exceed 5% of the total of a job, and although we try our best to get you the exact number, we aren’t responsible for spoilage for up to 10% per design. If you want exact numbers or quantities for your job, please bring or order extra to compensate for these inconsistencies. When we deliver a shortage of your product, you will never be charged for items that you do not receive. We give a 48-hour window from the time of pickup for the client to inspect their garments for correct quantity and quality control. Please know that after this 48-hour window, our replacement policy expires.
- Pricing: We are usually great at quoting a job perfect the first time. Sometimes, due to the complexity that quoting can sometimes bring, we overlook small details that might change the price of a job slightly. Please be aware of what we are quoting you for so that you can too help us find these small overlooked details, if they exist. We will always tell you of any price difference before continuing on your job so that we aren’t surprising you by a price jump after the job is finished. Note: Quotes sent for a job are only good for 15 days from the day the quote is sent.
- Pantone + ink color: Mixing inks is sometimes a tricky thing, but due to our extensive experience, we can guarantee to mix your ink colors to a few shades of what you give us in your final print ready artwork. Giving a Pantone color is also a very good reference to have. If you require an exact pantone color match, please let us know ahead of time (as extra fees will apply). NOTE: due to differences in colors of computer monitors and variances in dry to wet color choices, the final product might slightly vary from the original artwork. Also, there might be slight variances of color even when reordering items with the same exact ink color (as colors change slightly with every mixed batch).
- Care Instructions: Remember that screen printing is a very delicate process. Although the process of screen printing is permanent, and our methods are finely tuned to set our ink on a shirt for its lifetime (unless otherwise stated), the care of a garment is key to obtaining a lifetime of a beautiful and flawless image. Some keys are: washing inside out in cold water, drying on low heat (or just air drying all together), and if ironing, iron around the stencil to preserve the artwork. We are not responsible for garments that aren’t cared for properly.
- Tag Printing: When printing inside care labels inside a garment, sometimes the image that is being printed can show thru the garment to the back of the garment (more with lighter colored garments). We take all precautions necessary to not make this happen, but sometimes its inevitable. A dense image that uses more ink used to be printed has a higher chance of showing through. If printing on light garments, its best to keep artwork light and non-detailed to avoid this completely. Also, when trying to print an image on the top center back of a shirt, which is the same place the tag print is located (opposite sides of the shirt), those graphics can conflict and show thru on each other, making it difficult to read each of them. Keep this in mind when organizing the placements of artwork.
- Intellectual Property: Although we do our best to make sure we are only printing imagery that is owned by person ordering the goods, this is impossible to do in all cases. We will never print something that is blatantly infringing on the rights of an existing copyright holder, but Print Renegades will not be responsible for anything related to the infringement of others. Pursuant to Title 17 of the United States Code, Section 512, we have implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed copyright infringement and for processing such claims in accordance with such law.
- Additional Terms: All orders must be paid in full before your job is picked up or shipped out. When necessary, we love to be given creative control on elements of your job to put our touch on things, but when giving us creative control on some or all elements of a print job, we aren’t responsible for anything we do that you find unsatisfactory. As always, we will be open and communicative with you as to exactly what we will be doing and what direction you want to go, but once we start moving forward, its in our court and we will use our style and creativity to make a unique piece for you.
- Indemnity: You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Print Renegades and its affiliates harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising from or relating to your use of the service provided by Print Renegades, your violation of this Agreement, or your violation of any rights of another. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of California and, where applicable, by federal law.
- Prices and Policies: Print Renegades has the right to change and alter pricing at any time without notice.
- Impermanent Printing: Sometimes in screen printing, there are some special effects inks and processes that might be popular and something that a customer wants to do, but something that might not be a permanent decoration technique (including but not limited to Foil transfers, Puff Additive / Ink). These processes are not meant to be permanent decorations, since depending on many variables related to the type of garment, image being printed, and mostly the care of the garment, the main thought behind these types of decorations isn’t if they will begin to fade/chip off but when.